File number: 7250
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jun 29, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 1, 2013.
- Appears in
- Dislocated IOL Lens into Vitreous
- dislocated posterior chamber intraocular lens (PCIOL)
- Jason S. Calhoun, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- 84-year-old female comes in with blurred vision in the left eye. VA was 20/30, right eye and count fingers in the left eye. Fundus examination reveals dislocation of the IOL into the vitreous inferiorily at 6-o'clock. Suggest surgery to fix the problem.