File number: 7151
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jun 27, 2013.
- Last modified by Jason S. Calhoun on Jun 30, 2013.
- Appears in
- chronic retinal detachment
- Jason S. Calhoun, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- 47-year-old male with trauma to the right eye. Patient had retinal detachment surgery in the past (scleral buckle), to the right eye. Patient came in with another retinal detachment with dislocated PCIOL lens. Notice the haptics tearing the retina. Patient underwent vitrectomy with gas exchange. VA was hand motion 1-day post op.