File number: 69448
Sign in to comment.
- By Cosimo Antonio Calabro
- Uploaded on Dec 31, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 7, 2021.
- Appears in
- central serous chorioretinopathy (CSCR), bilateral chronic central serous retinopathy
- Cosimo Antonio Calabrò
- Imaging device
- Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Woman (37-years-old) in pregnancy (third trimester). Central serous chorioretinopathy in both eyes. The return to normal occurred spontaneously after 8 months. The Color image refers to the OS: as you can see, the "Bubble" affects the entire posterior pole. Particularly unique: after 1 year the husband also presented a CSC (unilateral). Anxious menage?