File number: 69447
Sign in to comment.
- By Cosimo Antonio Calabro
- Uploaded on Dec 31, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 7, 2021.
- Appears in
- bilateral chronic central serous retinopathy
- Cosimo Antonio Calabrò
- Imaging device
- Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Woman (37-years-old) in pregnancy (third trimester). Central serous chorioretinopathy in both eyes. The return to normal occurred spontaneously after 8 months. The IR image refers to the OS: at the rear pole, the central area appears gray (these are the boundaries of the "bubble"). Its lower part appears even more gray due to the Transudate which, by gravity, concentrates on it