File number: 69446
Sign in to comment.
- By Cosimo Antonio Calabro
- Uploaded on Dec 31, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 7, 2021.
- Appears in
- bilateral chronic central serous retinopathy
- Cosimo Antonio Calabrò
- Imaging device
- Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Woman (37-years-old) in pregnancy (third trimester). Central serous chorioretinopathy in both eyes. The AF image shows a diffuse hypoautofluorescence in the macular area; a hyperautofluorescent sickle between macula and papilla; a small hypoautofluorescent spot, in the same area, under the papilla.