File number: 6926
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jun 27, 2013.
- Last modified by Jason S. Calhoun on Jun 30, 2013.
- Appears in
- Artery and Vein Occlusions
- branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO), branch retinal artery occlusion (BRAO)
- Jason S. Calhoun, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- Patient comes in with decreased vision in both eyes. VA 20/200-OD, 20/60-OS. Fundus exam shows great amount of macular edema due to artery and vein occlusions. There is some neovascularization on the optic nerve in the right eye. Patient was treated with Eylea injection in the left eye today and will return for Eylea injection in the right eye.