File number: 66353
Sign in to comment.
By Linda A Cernichiaro- Espinosa, MD
Asociación para Evitar la Ceguera en México, IAP
Co-author(s): Juan Manuel Jimenez-Sierra, MD
- Uploaded on Nov 17, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 19, 2020.
- Appears in
- myelinated nerve fibers, high myopia, pediatric retina, leukocoria
- Guillermo Salcedo-Villanueva, MD
- Imaging device
- Zeiss Clarus
- 5-year-old male with leukocoria, high myopia and myelinated nerve fibers (Straatsma Syndrome). OCT showed a foveal depression and intact photoreceptors. Amblyopia management was started.