File number: 66338
Sign in to comment.
By Thomas A. Ciulla, MD, MBA
Indiana University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Nov 4, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 5, 2020.
- Appears in
- Retinoschisis with Outer Layer Break
- inferotemporal retinoschisis, bullous retinoschisis, outer layer breaks
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- Inferior temporal retinoschisis extending posteriorly to arcade. The horizontal OCT cut shows retinoschisis-related splitting of the retina into still opposed inner and out layers.