File number: 66337
Sign in to comment.
By Thomas A. Ciulla, MD, MBA
Indiana University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Nov 4, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 5, 2020.
- Appears in
- Retinoschisis with Outer Layer Break
- inferotemporal retinoschisis, bullous retinoschisis, outer layer breaks
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- Inferior temporal retinoschisis extending posteriorly to arcade. The vertical cut shows more severe splitting inferiorly, with visibly attached outer layer. The “inverted V” shape of the inner layer on the left of the image is artifact, due to OCT-algorithm related inversion as this layer extends towards the vitreous.