File number: 65286
Sign in to comment.
By Ahmad B. Tarabishy, MD
Retina Specialists of Tampa
Co-author(s): Dr. Ahmad Tarabishy, Retina Specialists of Tampa
- Uploaded on Oct 11, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Oct 13, 2020.
- Appears in
- Metallic Intraocular Foreign Body
- sub-inner limiting membrane hemorrhage
- Steve Morris COA, Retina Specialists of Tampa
- Imaging device
Zeiss Cirrus Photo
- 41-year-old gentleman with decreased vision following a motorcycle accident. Examination initially was 20/200 and improved without treatment to 20/40 over two months.