File number: 60160
Sign in to comment.
By Gareth Lema, MD, PhD
New York Eye and Ear of Mount Sinai
- Uploaded on Jul 26, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 28, 2020.
- Appears in
- Macular Hole in Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- macular hole, proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR)
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Full thickness macular hole in the setting of proliferative diabetic retinopathy. An epiretinal membrane is seen along the inferior macula and forms and arc of tangential traction. The patient was asymptomatic and had a distance visual acuity of 20/40.