File number: 58105
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on Jun 17, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jun 18, 2020.
- Appears in
- radiation retinopathy, choroidal melanoma, fibrovascular change
- Belinda Rodriguez, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina, Miami
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- A 75-year-old male treated with brachytherapy for choroidal melanoma in 2012. He now has interesting OCT findings in the area of radiation retinopathy, suggesting fibrovascular changes.