File number: 56001
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on Jun 1, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jun 2, 2020.
- Appears in
- ciliochoroidal melanoma, cataract surgery
- Belinda Rodriguez, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina, Miami
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- A 62-year-old male referred for a large ciliochoroidal melanoma OS noticed during cataract surgery. Visual acuity OS was 20/20.