File number: 55978
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on May 26, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 26, 2020.
- Appears in
- radiation retinopathy, melanoma, I-125 brachytherapy
- Belinda Rodriguez, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina, Miami
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- A 71-year-old female treated with plaque brachytherapy for choroidal melanoma in her left eye 10 years ago. She subsequently developed radiation retinopathy OS for which she was regularly receiving intravitreal injections of bevacizumab. The result is a stable visual acuity at 20/30. The patient continues to be regularly monitored.