File number: 55961
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
University of Florida
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on May 19, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on May 21, 2020.
- Appears in
- choroidal folds, myeloma, optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Belinda Rodriguez, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina, Miami
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- A 58-year-old male with a history of multiple myeloma, complains of blurry and distorded vision OD. Ophthalmological exam and imaging consitent with choroidal folds.