File number: 551
Sign in to comment.
By Young Hee Yoon, MD, PhD
Asan Medical Center
Co-author(s): Dong Hoon Lee, MD, Asan Medical Center
- Uploaded on Aug 30, 2012.
- Last modified by Young Hee Yoon, MD, PhD on Aug 30, 2012.
- Appears in
- Tamoxifen Retinopathy
- drug toxicity, toxic maculopathy
- Sung Hyun Kim, Asan Medical Center
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of an 58-year-old woman with a bilateral tamoxifen maculopathy. She had taken tamoxifen for 24 months due to breast cancer. In spite of discontinuation 2 years ago, her macula remained unchanged. Her best-corrected visual acuity was 20/50 in the right and 20/100 in the left.