File number: 541
Sign in to comment.
By Young Hee Yoon, MD, PhD
Asan Medical Center
Co-author(s): Yoon Jeon Kim, MD, University of Ulsan, Asan Medical Center
- Uploaded on Aug 30, 2012.
- Last modified by Jennifer Hicks on Aug 30, 2012.
- Appears in
- Choroidal neovascularization (CNV)
- juxtafoveal choroidal neovascularization (CNV), choroidal rupture
- Heon Eui Hong, Asan Medical Center
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
HHeidelberg HRA II/ version 22.214.171.124
- Fluorescence Angiography (FA) image of a 14-year-old boy with a history of blunt trauma to his left eye 9 months ago. Best-corrected visual acuity remained at 20/30.