File number: 53830
Sign in to comment.
By Saurabh Deshmukh, MBBS, DNB, FVRS, MNAMS
Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya
Co-author(s): Manabjyoti Barman, Hemalata Deka, Ronel Soibam, Harsha Bhattacharjee
- Uploaded on Apr 30, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 30, 2020.
- Appears in
- Sub ILM hemorrhage with Neovessels
- subILM hemorrhage, neovascularization elsewhere (NVE), hypertensive retinopathy
- Saurabh Deshmukh, Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya, Guwahati, India
- Imaging device
Topcon TRC-50 DX
- Late arteriovenous phase FA showing a large sub-internal limiting membrane hemorrhage with overlying neovessels. This hypertensive patient presented with a visual acuity of counting fingers at 2 meters. The patient was advised intravitreal anti-VEGF injection, Nd: YAG Membranotomy, and systemic control of hypertension.