File number: 520
Sign in to comment.
By Sharon Fekrat, MD FACS
Duke University Eye Center
- Uploaded on Aug 28, 2012.
- Last modified by Michael P. Kelly, FOPS on Oct 5, 2012.
- Appears in
- rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
- Michael P. Kelly, FOPS Director, Duke Eye Labs, Duke University Eye Center, Durham, NC
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
- 62 year old man with a rhegmatogenous retinal detachment involving the foveal center in his left eye as depicted on this Zeiss Stratus OCT image.