File number: 5199
Sign in to comment.
By Roy Schwartz, MD
Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
Co-author(s): Dinah Zur
- Uploaded on Mar 16, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Mar 18, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- Macular Hemorrhage in Chronic Eosinophilic Leukemia
- macular hemorrhage, acute leukemia
- Galit Yair-Pur
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- At presentation, spectral domain OCT shows intraretinal and sub-ILM hemorrhage as well as thickening of the RNFL in the area of the cotton wool spot.