File number: 5196
Sign in to comment.
By Maurice F. Rabb
From the collection of Maurice F. Rabb, M.D.
- Uploaded on Mar 15, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Mar 15, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- Multiple Vitelliforn Retinal
- vitelliform lesion, subretinal, fovea
- 44-year-old female patient on a return visit after being diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome with swelling of the parotid glands. Fundus examination showed resolution of much of the subretinal yellow material previously found. Both foveal areas were flat with pigmentary mottling. There were still remnants of yellowish material outside of the fovea.