File number: 5187
Sign in to comment.
By Maurice F. Rabb
From the collection of Maurice F. Rabb, M.D.
- Uploaded on Mar 15, 2013.
- Last modified by Maurice F. Rabb on Mar 15, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- Multiple Vitelliforn Retinal
- vitelliform lesion, elevated intraocular pressure
- 44-year-old female patient complained of spots in front of her eyes and headaches. She was noticed to have serous elevations of both retinas. She had fluorescein angiography that was interpreted as showing leakage. She was stared on Betopic apparently because of elevated intraocular pressures.