File number: 5090
Sign in to comment.
By Gabriela Lopezcarasa Hernandez, MD
Hospital Angeles Lomas
- Uploaded on Mar 9, 2013.
- Last modified by Gabriela Lopezcarasa Hernandez, MD on Aug 24, 2018.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- cilioretinal artery occlusion, central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO), central retinal artery occlusion (CRAO)
- Araceli Rojas Arriaga, Hospital Angeles Lomas, Mexico
- Imaging device
- A 46-year-old male with decrease in visual acuity in left eye and central scotoma.