File number: 5028
Sign in to comment.
By Theodore Leng, MD, MS
Byers Eye Institute at Stanford University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Feb 28, 2013.
- Last modified by Theodore Leng, MD, MS on Mar 1, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion
- central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO), cystoid macular edema (CME)
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
Zeiss Cirrus HD-OCT
- OCT scan at presentation showing a large amount of cystoid macular edema.