File number: 5019
Sign in to comment.
By Gregory R. Blaha, MD, PhD
Lahey Medical Center
- Uploaded on Feb 28, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Feb 28, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- Punctate Inner Choroidopathy with CNV treated with Bevacizumab
- punctate inner choroidopathy (PIC), choroidal neovascularization (CNV), bevacizumab
- Gerard Gauthier, Spindel Eye Assoc., Derry, NH
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Improvement in OCT following treatment with bevacizumab in a 31-year-old female with vision loss from a choroidal neovascular membrane (CNV) from punctate inner choroidopathy. The vision improved and was stable following a single injection.