File number: 5014
Sign in to comment.
By Gregory R. Blaha, MD, PhD
Lahey Medical Center
- Uploaded on Feb 28, 2013.
- Last modified by Gregory R. Blaha, MD, PhD on Apr 2, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- Punctate Inner Choroidopathy with CNV treated with Bevacizumab
- punctate inner choroidopathy (PIC), choroidal neovascularization (CNV), bevacizumab
- Gerard Gauthier, Spindel Eye Assoc., Derry, NH
- Imaging device
Zeiss FF 450 Plus
- Red-free fundus photograph in a 31-year-old female with vision loss from a choroidal neovascular membrane (CNV) from punctate inner choroidopathy. Note the CNV and hemorrhage superotemporal to the fovea.