File number: 4959
Sign in to comment.
By Sharon Fekrat, MD FACS FASRS
Duke University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Feb 26, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Feb 27, 2013.
- Reviewed by Caroline Bozell
- Appears in
- retinal ischemia, mixed connective tissue disease
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fluorescein angiogram of the right eye of a 27-year-old female with mixed connective tissue disease and marked retinal ischemia. Panretinal laser photocoagulation (PRP) has been performed for neovascularization elsewhere (NVE).