File number: 48696
Sign in to comment.
By James B. Soque, CRA, OCT-C, COA, FOPS
Co-author(s): Pamela A Weber, MD, Island-Retina.com
- Uploaded on Jan 30, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 31, 2020.
- Appears in
- cornea, fluorescein angiogram (FA), phthisical cornea, corneal vascularization, diabetes
- James B Soque, CRA, OCT-C, COA, FOPS
- Imaging device
TRC 50 DX, with MERGE FC software
- 44-year-old white female with type 1 diabetes, and phthisical OD, fluorescein angiogram of heavily vascularized corneal surface at 35 deg, flash at 100 watts, on anterior external settings.