File number: 43594
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on Dec 16, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 17, 2019.
- Appears in
- fluorescein angiogram (FA), retinoblastoma
- Abby Orcutt-Hayes, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A 4-yeasr-old male patient with germline retinoblastoma, treated with intraarterial chemotherapy and thermal transpupillary laser.