File number: 41512
Sign in to comment.
By McGill University Health Centre
The MUHC-McGill University
Co-author(s): Miguel N. Burnier, Paulina García de Alba Graue, McGill University Health Center-McGill University Ocular Pathology & Translational Research Laboratory
- Uploaded on Nov 20, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 13, 2019.
- Appears in
- Endophytic Vascular Hamartoma
- hamartoma, Von Hippel-Lindau
- 39-year-old Caucasian man with a diagnosis of Von Hippel-Lindau disease. Eyes were obtained post-mortem . Endophytic vascular hamartomas were identified in both eyes.