File number: 41510
Sign in to comment.
By McGill University Health Centre
The MUHC-McGill University
Co-author(s): Miguel N. Burnier, McGill University Health Center-McGill University Ocular Pathology & Translational Research Laboratory
- Uploaded on Nov 20, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 13, 2019.
- Appears in
- Choroid Plexus Carcinoma of the Brain
- choroidal plexus carcinoma of the brain
- A 3-month-old boy was noticed to have a pupillary reflex on his left eye. A diagnosis of bilateral retinoblastoma was made and the left eye was enucleated. The small tumor on the right eye was treated with radiation. Imaging of the brain revealed a tumor in the region of the choroid plexus consistent with a choroid plexus carcinoma. A removal of the brain tumor was attempted.