File number: 40433
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
University of Florida
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on Nov 11, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 12, 2019.
- Appears in
- tortuous vessels, choroidal hemangioma, vascular tortousity, Optos
- Sophia El Hamichi, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina, Miami
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A 51-year-old female with a history of treated choroidal hemangioma OD, presents with an interesting finding of vascular tortuosity of her good eye OS. VA 20/20 in this eye.