File number: 40432
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
University of Florida
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on Nov 11, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 12, 2019.
- Appears in
- laser photocoagulation, subretinal fluid
- Sophia El Hamichi,MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina, Miami
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A 51-year-old female that presented with a macular choroidal hemagioma complicated by focal exudative retinal detachment OD. The patient was treated with vitrectomy and laser therapy of the choroidal hemagioma along with bevacizumab intravitreal injection during and after the surgery. The patient evolved well with resolution of the subretinal fluid OD. VA 20/200