File number: 39308
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on Oct 27, 2019.
- Last modified by Sophia El Hamichi, MD on Dec 16, 2019.
- Appears in
- retinoblastoma, optic disc, chemoreduction
- Abby Orcutt-Hayes, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A 2 years 8 months old male with bilateral retinoblastoma. This a fundus photo and angiogram fluorescein of the left eye showing multiple tumors with one of them involving the optic disc S/P intraarterial chemotherapy+systemic chemotherapy+transpupillary thermal laser. Patient remains stable