File number: 3880
Sign in to comment.
- By From the Collections of Thomas M. Aaberg, MD and Thomas M. Aaberg Jr., MD
- Uploaded on Feb 15, 2013.
- Last modified by Sam Trybalski on Jun 3, 2013.
- Appears in
- retinitis, posterior uveitis
- Color fundus photographs of the right eye of a patient suspected to have Behcet Uveitis. Over the course of 11 days, there is progressive optic disc edema, intraretinal whitening, hemorrhage and vessel occlusion. Fluorescein angiography confirms impaired retinal perfusion secondary to vessel occlusion.