File number: 3805
Sign in to comment.
- By From the Collections of Thomas M. Aaberg, MD and Thomas M. Aaberg Jr., MD
- Uploaded on Feb 14, 2013.
- Last modified by Sam Trybalski on May 31, 2013.
- Appears in
- retinal arteriolar occlusion, Herpes zoster, retinal necrosis
- reprints of figures 1 and 2 from the publication Brown and Mendis. Retinal arteritis complicating herpes zoster ophthalmicus. Br J Ophthalmol 1973;57:344-6. The left panel is a "fundus painting showing extensive exudate in areas of supply of narrowed and sheathed upper nasal and upper temporal retinal arterioles." The right panel is a fluorescein angiograph of the fundus, "demonstrating leakage of dye in area of exudation."