File number: 356
Hamid Ahmadieh, MD (August 24 2012)
Hypertensive retinopathy alone can not explain all findings visible in this color fundus photograph.
FA may reveal the presence of a retinal arterial macroaneurysm.
Sign in to comment.
By Geoffrey G. Emerson, MD, PhD, FASRS
VitreoRetinal Surgery PLLC dba Retina Consultants of Minnesota
- Uploaded on Aug 24, 2012.
- Last modified by Geoffrey G. Emerson, MD, PhD, FASRS on Aug 24, 2012.
- Appears in
- Headache and Blurred Vision
- hypertensive retinopathy, papilledema, serous retinal detachment
- Geoffrey Emerson, MD, PhD, Retina Center, Minneapolis
- A 35-year-old man has headaches and decreased vision. The right eye measures 20/25 and the left eye measures 3/200. The blood pressure measures 180/110.