File number: 35197
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina; Audina M Berrocal, MD, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Uploaded on Sep 11, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Sep 12, 2019.
- Appears in
- choroidal osteoma, myelinated nerve fibers, Optos, fundus autofluorescence (FAF)
- Sophia El Hamichi, MD, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A 36-year-old male with supratemporal juxta papillary choroidal osteoma associated with myelinated nerve fibers of the left eye.