File number: 35196
Sign in to comment.
By Sophia El Hamichi, MD
Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina
Co-author(s): Timothy G Murray, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina, Miami
- Uploaded on Sep 11, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Sep 12, 2019.
- Appears in
- myelinated nerve fibers, choroidal osteoma, autofluorescence imaging, Optos
- Sophia El Hamichi, Murray Ocular Oncology and Retina, Miami
- A 36-year-old male with superotemporal juxtapapillary choroidal osteoma associated with myelinated nerve fibers of the left eye.