File number: 346
Sign in to comment.
By Geoffrey G. Emerson, MD, PhD, FASRS
VitreoRetinal Surgery PLLC dba Retina Consultants of Minnesota
- Uploaded on Aug 24, 2012.
- Last modified by Geoffrey G. Emerson, MD, PhD, FASRS on Aug 24, 2012.
- Appears in
- sickle cell retinopathy, sea fan
- Geoffrey Emerson, MD, PhD, Retina Center, Minneapolis
- Color fundus photograph of a 40-year-old man with African heritage and sickle SC disease. A sea fan (white) is present along the superotemporal arcade adjacent to an area of ischemia.