File number: 343
Sign in to comment.
By Geoffrey G. Emerson, MD, PhD, FASRS
VitreoRetinal Surgery PLLC dba Retina Consultants of Minnesota
- Uploaded on Aug 24, 2012.
- Last modified by Geoffrey G. Emerson, MD, PhD, FASRS on Aug 24, 2012.
- Appears in
- sickle cell retinopathy, sea fan
- Geoffrey G. Emerson, MD, PhD, Retina Center, Minneapolis
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fluorescein angiography (early/mid phase) of a 40-year-old man with African heritage and sickle SC disease. Sea fans are present temporal to the macula (leaking fluorescein).