File number: 3402
Sign in to comment.
By Sharon Fekrat, MD FACS FASRS
Duke University School of Medicine
- Uploaded on Feb 1, 2013.
- Last modified by Sharon Fekrat, MD FACS FASRS on Feb 1, 2013.
- Reviewed by Alex P. Hunyor, MD
- Appears in
- intravitreal gas bubble, vitrectomy
- Tiffanie Keaton, Duke Eye Imaging, Duke University Eye Center, Durham, NC
- Imaging device
- 63 year old man s/p encircling scleral buckle and 23g pars plana vitrectomy for a macula off phakic rhegmatogenous retinal detachment. This fundus photograph shows the effect of the encircling buckle and the residual C3F8 intravitreal gas bubble in the right eye.