File number: 3376
Sign in to comment.
By Christopher D. Riemann, MD
Cincinnati Eye Institute / University of Cincinnati
- Uploaded on Jan 24, 2013.
- Last modified by Chayal Patel on Jan 25, 2013.
- Reviewed by Chayal Patel
- Appears in
- aniridia, epiciliary membrane
- Christopher Riemann MD, Cincinnati Eye Institute, University of Cincinnati
- Imaging device
- 6-year-old pseudophakic girl with aniridic fibrosis syndrome. Superior view with HD endoscope. Note: complete absence of fibrosis, a normal ciliary body, normal pars plana and normal anterior retina.