File number: 337
Sign in to comment.
By Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD
Asociacion para Evitar la Ceguera en Mexico
- Uploaded on Aug 23, 2012.
- Last modified by Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD on Oct 9, 2012.
- Reviewed by Jennifer Hicks
- Appears in
- Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy Neovascularization on the Disc
- neovascularization of the disc (NVD)
- Noemí Hernández, Asociación para Evitar la Ceguera en México
- Fundus photograph of the left eye of a 51-year-old female with proliferative diabetic retinopathy that has been treated with panretinal photocoagulation, but is still active. Note the neovascularization on the disc.