File number: 333
Sign in to comment.
By Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD
Asociacion para Evitar la Ceguera en Mexico
- Uploaded on Aug 23, 2012.
- Last modified by Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD on Oct 8, 2012.
- Appears in
- Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- microaneurysms, subhyaloid hemorrhage
- Noemí Hernández, Asociación para Evitar la Ceguera en México
- Fluorescein angiogram of a left eye of a 45-year-old patient with proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Small hyperfluorescent dots are observed (microaneurysms), as well as blockage from a subhyaloid hemorrhage.