File number: 332
Sign in to comment.
By Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD
Asociacion para Evitar la Ceguera en Mexico
- Uploaded on Aug 23, 2012.
- Last modified by Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD on Oct 8, 2012.
- Appears in
- Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- microhemorrhages, cotton wool spots, subhyaloid hemorrhage
- Noemí Hernández, Asociación para Evitar la Ceguera en México
- Fundus photograph of the left eye of a 45-year-old patient with proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Several microhemorrhages and cotton-wool spots are seen. A small subhyaloid hemorrhage is also observed.