File number: 33159
Sign in to comment.
By Narciso F. Atienza, MD, MBA, FASRS, FPCS, FPAO.
Tzu Chi Eye Center
Co-author(s): Jose Ernesto Roces, MD, DPBO Patricia Tacata, MD, DPBO, Marco Figueras, MD, Benedict Estolano, MD
- Uploaded on Aug 26, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Aug 27, 2019.
- Appears in
- inferotemporal arcade, superotemporal arcade
- Narciso F Atienza, Jr. MD, MBA
- Imaging device
- 47-year-old female who came in with blurring of vision of the right eye of 2 weeks duration. She is hypertensive with poor control, taking Amlodipine irregularly. Denies any cardiac problem non-diabetic. Vision upon presentation was 20/400 (OD), 20/20 (OS) . Early arterial phase shows beginning asymmetrical perfusion of the supero-temporal arcade supplying the macula. Infero-temporal arcade shows no perfusion.