File number: 33144
Sign in to comment.
By Narciso F. Atienza, MD, MBA, FASRS, FPCS, FPAO.
Tzu Chi Eye Center
- Uploaded on Aug 21, 2019.
- Last modified by Narciso F. Atienza, MD, MBA, FASRS, FPCS, FPAO. on Aug 22, 2019.
- Appears in
- anterior segment, cataract surgery
- Narciso F. Atienza, Jr. MD, MBA
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- 57-year-old male patient who underwent phacoemulsification. Pre-op vision was 20/70. Complicated surgery. With vitreous loSS, cataract surgeon decided to place the foldable intraocular lens in the AC. Presented in the clinic with a vision of hand movement, with intra-ocular preSSure of 65 mmHg. He was managed by the same surgeon who gave Cosopt TID, and Alphagan QID.