File number: 31128
Sign in to comment.
By JEFFERSON R SOUSA
Institute Suel Abujamra
- Uploaded on Jul 25, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 27, 2019.
- Appears in
- dislocated crystalline lens
- JEFFERSON R SOUSA - Study Center and Ophthalmological Research Dr. Andre M V Gomes, Institute Dr. Suel Abujamra São Paulo-Brazil
- Imaging device
Topcon TRC-50 DX, Imaginet 5.0, angle de 50 graus. Flash 18W-S
- Male patient 54-years-old. In the preoperative follow-up of cataract surgery, he suffered blunt trauma to the right eye, with a total dislocation of the lens.