File number: 310
Sign in to comment.
By Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD
Asociacion para Evitar la Ceguera en Mexico
- Uploaded on Aug 23, 2012.
- Last modified by Gerardo Garcia-Aguirre, MD on Oct 9, 2012.
- Appears in
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion
- central retinal artery occlusion (CRAO), cherry red spot, cilioretinal artery occlusion
- Noemí Hernández, Asociación para Evitar la Ceguera en México
- Fundus photograph of a left eye with central retinal artery occlusion. Note the paleness of the retina (except for a very small area adjacent to the optic disc, probably irrigated by a very small cillioretinal artery), and the cherry red spot. Visual acuity is light perception.